SEI QR Code Information
How to Download a Free QR Code Reader
How to Print Avery Labels 5434
Avery Label 5434 Microsoft Word Template (DOWNLOAD LINK)
QR Code Instructions
QR Code Disclaimer
How to Download a Free QR Code Reader|
- From a Smart Phone or Tablet device, go to the vendors App Store.
- Search for QR Code scanner or reader and download reader that suits your needs the best.
- Open the App on the device and follow the instructions for scanning QR Codes. Typically, this is just a matter of opening the app and taking a "picture" of the QR Code.
How to Print Avery Labels 5434|
- Download the Avery 5434 Label template for Microsoft Word using the link above.
- Open the template.
- Go to "Insert", the press "Picture", then from the drop down menu, select "From File".
- The "Insert Picture Dialog Box" will appear. Locate and select the saved QR Code.
- Click the "Insert" button. Note: This will insert only one QR at a time into the selected blank field.
- Click the next blank field and repeat step 5 until all fields are populated.
QR Code Instructions|
- A link will be provided to you by SEI Communication's Sales staff to download your QR Code. Simply save this link to your desktop.
QR Code Disclaimer|
> Back to the Top
- SEI Communications has tested the image as provided.
- SEI Communications is not liable for any resizing or alterations made to the QR Code.
- It is the Subscribers responsibility to test the QR Code's scan ability before use, if resized.
Internet Tech Support
800-925-6746 | 812-574-8800 | 812-667-8800
812-744-8800 | 812-839-8800 | 812-873-8800
Cellular Technical Support
Monday through Friday ~ 8:00am to 4:30pm
©2016 SEI Communications. All Rights Reserved. Legal, Privacy, and Security Notices.