How to setup Mozilla Thunderbird for SEI Email access
1) Open Thunderbird.
2) Click on Tools and select Account Settings.
3) Select the SEI e-mail account (likely named mail.seidata.com or your email address), and click on the Outgoing Server (SMTP) option.
4) Click on the "Edit" button.
5) Change the Port number to 587.
6) Change the Connection security to STARTTLS using the pulldown menu.
7) Change the Authentication method to Normal password.
8) Enter your username in the User Name field near the bottom of the window (do not add the @seidata.com).
9) Click OK, then click OK at the bottom of the account settings page.
10) Close then re-open Thunderbird and send an e-mail.
Back to Email Settings